www.uidai.gov.in – How to check aadhar card status by name And Date of Birth
Are you an Indian citizen ? If yes ,have you applied for an aadhar card? If no , then kindly leave everything and first apply for an aadhar card as soon as possible.Now you must be thinking why do i need an aadhar card ? So let me tell you what is an aadhar card and why you need it !
Why do I need an Aadhar Card?
As i said before applying for an aadhar card you must be clear why you need it ? where it is used ? and Why is it so important?
These are the top rock solid reasons why aadhar card is important for you .
- Aadhar card is an ID proof for every Indian citizen .It is needed in getting many important documents like passport , rashan card , driving license etc . Not only this but also , you can be asked to show your aadhar card copy while getting admission to school or college .
- Aadhar card is a valid document proof which is valid all over India .
Also see : aadhar card india post tracking
Normally it takes around 90 days to recieve an aadhar card after you have successfully applied for it but if the time has exceeded 90 days and you are still waiting for it then kindly visit the nearest head office or aadhar card office. However if you may wish to just stay updated with your aadhar card status , then you may check the status of your aadhar card .To make this task very easy for you , we have given the steps to check aadhar card status by name. What are you waiting for ? Go read it 🙂
Lost your Enrollment ID? Don’t Worry ! Just Read Below Carefully !!!
- First go to this official site of UIDAI – https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Click on “ You Want to Recieve Your Lost ” and Select ” Enrollment ID” Option
- Enter your name , email address and mobile number (which you have registered with aadhar card) and enter the Security code you see in a box just below it in “Enter the security code” .
- Click on “Get OTP“
- You will recieve an OTP on your mobile number
6 . Enter that “OTP “ in the “Enter security Code” in the bottom of the page .
7. After following above steps , you will get your enrollment ID on your registered mobile number.
It is very difficult to check the aadhar card status by name as there are too many people with the same name who apply for an aadhar card . So it is necessary to follow the above step after getting your enrollment ID , you can easily check your e-adhar card status and you can also download your E-aadhar card status . Download your aadhar card form here.
Check Aadhar Card Status By SMS ||
You can also check your aadhar card status by sending a simple sms by your mobile number .
Follow these simple steps to get your aadhar card number by SMS ||
- Send a text message “UID STATUS ” to 51969
- If you aadhar card application is processed you will recieve 12 digit number numbered that number is your aadhar card 🙂
- If your application is still pending you will not recieve any number !
Check Aadhar Card Status By Date OF Birth ||
It is not possible to check aadhar card status by your Date of Birth as it is simple to understand that a lot of people apply for an aadhar card . Same time as you have applied , around millions of people would have also applied and Date of Birth of many people would be same . But you can get your aadhar card status by the Enrollment ID as we have discussed in the guide above.You can also get the Enrollment ID if lost by following the above steps.
Now i hope you are confident and sure how to check your aadhar card status . If your aadhar card is processed , you can also download it .
Thank You! leave your queries if any in the comment box 🙂