Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number: Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number is important if you need to check your aadhar card status. People in India are confused about the how to check aadhar card status. To make this task easier for you, we also have a guide on checking aadhar card status. There are two methods to check your aadhar card status.
- Method 1: You can check your aadhar card status on the official website of aadhar card here
- Method 2: You can use your mobile number to check the aadhar card status by either sending a text message or a phone call to a number.
We will be discussing the second method in this post. After reading this post, you will be able to check Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number by two methods
- Text Message Method
- Phone Call Method
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number (Text Message Method)
Just follow these simple steps listed below to check aadhar card status by mobile.
- Open your messaging application
- Type “UID STATUS<14-digit enrollment number>” without quotes.
- For example, your enrollment number is 165789876345698, then type “UID STATUS 165789876345698” without quotes.
- Send the message to 51969.
- You will receive your aadhar card status in some minutes.
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number (Phone Call Method)
By using this method, you can directly know the status of your aadhar card by just a simple phone call. So, follow the below steps and check your aadhar card status.
- Dial toll-free helpline number 1800-300-1947
- A representative will answer your call and you will be asked for your Enrollment ID. So make sure you keep your enrollment ID handy.
- You will be given all the information regarding the status of your aadhar card on the call itself.
- In case the representative tells you that your aadhar card is dispatched, make sure you ask him/her for the tracking number of the courier.
This is how you can have a quick enquiry of your aadhar card. You can also check your aadhar card status online here.
From these methods, the importance of Enrollment ID is clear. So make sure you don’t misplace it. Your enrollment ID is written on the Enrollment form you get just after successful registration of your aadhar card. You can just click a picture of the Enrollment form or just note down your Enrollment number and keep it in a safe place.
In case you have lost the enrollment number, don’t worry because we have got solutions to all your problems. Keep reading the process of finding your Enrollment Number below.
Find Your Lost Enrollment Number – Simple Way
- First visit the official UIDAI website here.
- Click on “You want to receive your lost” and select “Enrollment ID” option.
- Fill the necessary details in the form like Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number(registered with your aadhar card).
- Next, enter the Security code shown in the box just below it.
- Click on “Get OTP” option.
- You will receive a One Time Password(OTP) at the registered number you just filled above.
- Enter the OTP in the box named “Enter Security Code” below.
- Click Submit.
Now, you will receive your Enrollment ID which can be used to enquire about aadhar card. You can use the Enrollment ID to check your aadhar card status using the methods mentioned above.
We hope, you have a clear understanding on Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number. In case, you still have any doubts or suggestions related to aadhar card, just comment them below. We will reply and solve your problems as soon as possible.