Aadhar Card Address Change: Hello friends, you are here as you most probably aadhar card address change. So first if you have applied for you aadhar card then go here and go here and download it if it’s available. Read this step-by-step guide for Aadhar Card Address Change.
So follow the steps below to change your Aadhar Card Address
You can change your aadhar card address in two ways either online or offline. If you want to do it offline then kindly visit the nearby aadhar card office and ask them to do it. If you choose the online method then kindly follow the steps below and get your address changed very easily. Yes it is too easy, Trust me !!
Aadhar Card Address Change
- First visit this portal: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Now enter your AADHAR Card number and Text verification number
- Now click on “Send OTP”
- Now you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number
- Enter the OTP and proceed
- Note:(This OTP is only valid for one time use , you can’t use this password multiple times.)6.Now kindly select the Address change field.
7. Or you can also edit any other field if you want to.
8 . Now upload the proof of Residence document.
9 . Now you will be given a number called URN number.Kindly note down this number in a diary or save this somewhere safely as it will be useful in tracking down the progress in the address change.
Important message: For your kind information apart from your address, you can also change your phone number and name associated with your aadhar card.
I hope this guide is useful for you . Do share it with others who need it like you.If you have any queries regarding the updating of aadhar card , then kindly feel free to leave your queries in the comment box below. 🙂