Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth: You can download your aadhar card after your aadhar application is approved. One it is approved you don’t need to wait to receive aadhar card on your address.You can directly download the aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth is one method by which you can download your aadhar card. In the past, there was no facility to Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth.However for downloading your aadhar card, you need to have your Enrollment no and your aadhar card number details.But incase you have lost your aadhar card number or enrollment id, UIDAI has provisions for Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth.
Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth
As mentioned above, if you have lost your Enrollment ID, follow the steps given below to retrieve your Enrollment ID using name and date of birth to Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth.
- Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Enter the necessary details you see on the website. These details include Full Name, Email, Mobile Number, Security code(write the displayed code in the text box below it)
- After entering all the mentioned details click on “GET OTP” button below.After verification of your details from the UIDAI database, you will receive an OTP in some minutes.
- Just enter that OTP in the “Enter OTP” option just below the “Get OTP” button and click on the submit button.
- After clicking the Submit button, you will receive an email/SMS with the Enrollment ID details requested.
Now, you have received the aadhar card no or the Enrollment ID details. Finally comes the process of downloading your aadhar card.
Now let’s begin the process of Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth as you have your Enrollment details in hand.There are a number of ways to download aadhar card.
Steps to Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth :
Once you have your Enrollment number, just follow the steps below to download aadhar card.Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth
- Go to e-aadhar page on the official UIDAI website.
- Now next to “I Have” option tick the Enrollment Id option.
- Fill details asked on the website like Aadhar number/Enrollment ID, Full name, Pincode.
- After this, enter the text shown in the image in the textbox shown below
- Enter your mobile number in the next textbox and click on Get One Time Password.
- You will receive OTP(One Time Password) on the mobile number linked with your aadhar card within a few minutes.
- Enter the OTP received in the Enter OTP textbox.
- After all these steps are done, just click “Validate and Download” Option and its done.
Now you have successfully downloaded Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth.
If you have any doubts or issues with Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth then leave your queries in the comment box below. We will be more than happy to help you. Do share this post if you found it informational.