Aadhar Card Online Registration: Aadhar Card Online Registration is very important in case you are an Indian citizen. We have already discussed the importance of an aadhar card for an Indian here. If you are looking for Aadhar Card Online Registration form, then make sure you read this post till the end.
I personally guarantee after reading this guide and implementing each and every step mentioned here, you will be able to register for an aadhar card easily and quickly. Aadhar Card Online Registration has become very important as government is going to link every official identity and other necessary documents with aadhar card. This is a very good step taken by the Indian government to keep a check on fake documents generation for monetary or other unethical benefits. So, let’s begin the guide friends and make Aadhar Card Online Registration easier for you all.
- 1 Aadhar Card Online Registration 2017- Steps:
- 2 Documents Required for Aadhar Card Online Registration 2017
Aadhar Card Online Registration 2017- Steps:
Follow these simple steps below to apply for an aadhar card. We have also embedded a youtube video for your reference to make it easy.
- Click here to go to the link to download the Aadhar Card Online Registration form.
- Then just click on “Aadhar Enrollment/Correction Form”
- Fill all the details in the form you just downloaded.
- Now look for an aadhar card enrollment center nearby for Aadhar Card Online Registration.
- Make sure you have an appointment in advance at the enrollment center in advance to save time.
- Submit the form you have filled with all the necessary documents asked.
- After this, the officials of the aadhar center will verify all your documents and the form. Be patient for Aadhar Card Online Registration.
- Just after the verification of the documents, you will be asked to give your biometrics and your pictures will be taken by a webcam.
- Now, you will be asked to cross-check your information on the form.After that an acknowledgment slip will be given to you for the successful process of Aadhar Card Online Registration.
- It usually takes around 3-4 months for your aadhar card to arrive. You can check aadhar card status here anytime.
Documents Required for Aadhar Card Online Registration 2017
For verification process of Aadhar Card Online Registration 2017, you need to carry some important documents of verification. UIDAI accepts certain “Proof of Identity“, “Proof of Address“, and “Proof of Date of Birth” for verification. You will find a list of valid aadhar card verification documents.
Documents Required for PoI(Proof of Identity) for Aadhar Card
Proof of Identity includes the documents which contain a passport sized photograph of a person. These proofs verify that you are who you claim to be as seen on the documents issued by government bodies.
You can submit any of the documents listed below for the confirmation of identity and to be also used as KYC for Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- NREGS Job Card
- Arms License
- Photo ID issued by a recognized educational institution
- Photo Credit Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- ECHS/CGHS Photo Card
- Certificate of Identity with a photo issued by a Gazetted Officer is to be used for Aadhar Card Online Registration.
- Address Card with name and photo identity issued by Department of Posts
- Disability ID Card or medical certificate issued by the State or UT Government
Documents Required for PoA (Proof of Address) for Aadhar Card
PoA includes the documents which prove that you are actually living at the address you are claiming to be. These are very important documents and make sure you give the right address. We are giving this list of PoA documents which will be accepted by the UIDAI for Aadhar Card Online Registration.
- Ration Card
- Bank Statement/Passbook
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Government ID Cards or PSU issued Photo Identity Card
- Arms License
- Income Tax Assessment Card
- NREGS ID Card
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Passport of Spouse
Documents Required for Proof of Date Of Birth for Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- PAN Card
- SSLC Certificate
- Marks sheet issued by a recognized University or Board
- State or Central Pension Payment order