Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number: You must have applied for an aadhar card and looking to check the status of your aadhar card application. You are at the right place and we will make your task much easier and quicker. What you need to do is follow the below steps properly.
You have two simplest methods to enquire about the status of your aadhar card without internet. You just need a mobile phone(not necessarily a smartphone) to do it.
- 1 Methods to Find Aadhar Card Application Status[Without Internet]:
- 2 Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number: Text Message Method
- 3 Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number: Phone Call Method
- 4 Find Your Lost Enrollment Number – Simple Way
Methods to Find Aadhar Card Application Status[Without Internet]:
Text Message Method
Phone Call Method
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number: Text Message Method
Follow these simple steps below for aadhar card status enquiry phone number by text message.
- Open your messaging application
- Type “UID STATUS<14-digit enrollment number>” without quotes.
- For example, your enrollment number is 165789876345698, then type “UID STATUS 165789876345698” without quotes.
- Send the message to 51969.
- You will receive your aadhar application status in some minutes on your phone.
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number: Phone Call Method
This method is much convenient and easier as compared to the text message method. Just follow these steps below and you will receive the status information on your phone.
- Dial toll-free helpline number 1800-300-1947
- A representative would answer your call and you will be asked for your Enrollment ID. So make sure you keep your enrollment ID handy.
- You will get all the information regarding the status of your aadhar card on the call itself.
- In case the representative tells you that your aadhar card is dispatched, make sure you ask him/her for the tracking number of the courier.
You can wait till you receive your aadhar card in hard copy or you can directly download it once it is generated.
Check Aadhar Card is generated or Not?
- Visit the official website here.
- Enter your 14-digit Enrollment number and 14-digit Date/Time shown in two separate boxes.
- Enter the Security Code shown on the right side in the “Enter Security Code” box.
- Finally, you need to click the button named as “Check Status” and it’s done.
If you get a message that it is generated then just check aadhar card download guide here to download it quickly.
From these methods, the importance of Enrollment ID is clear. So make sure you don’t misplace it. Your enrollment ID is written on the enrollment form you get just after successful registration for aadhar. You can just click a picture of the enrollment form or just note down your enrollment number and keep it in a safe place.
In case you have lost the enrollment number, don’t worry because we have got solutions to all your problems. Keep reading the process of finding your Enrollment Number below.
Find Your Lost Enrollment Number – Simple Way
- First visit the official UIDAI website here.
- Click on “You want to receive your lost” and select “Enrollment ID” option.
- Fill the necessary details in the form like Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number(registered with your aadhar card).
- Next, Enter the Security code shown in the box just below it.
- Click on “Get OTP” option.
- You will receive a One Time Password(OTP) at the registered number you just filled above.
- Enter the OTP in the box named “Enter Security Code” below.
- Click Submit.
You will soon get your enrollment number on your mobile number. You can use the Enrollment ID to check your aadhar card status using the methods mentioned above.
We hope, you have a clear understanding on Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number. In case, you still have any doubts or suggestions related to aadhar card, just comment them below. We will reply and solve your problems as soon as possible.